18W USB-C Power Adapter
The Apple 18W USB‑C Power Adapter offers fast, efficient charging at home, in the office, or on the go. While the power adapter is compatible with any USB‑C-enabled device, Apple recommends pairing it with the 11-inch iPad Pro and 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd generation) for optimal charging performance. You can also pair it with iPhone 8 or later to take advantage of the fast-charging feature.
Charging cable sold separately.
What’s in the Box
Apple 18W USB-C Power Adapter
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
Answers from the community
Can i use I phone x charger for charge iPhone 6s?
- Asked by Sarafath M from Sainthamaruthu15
- on Apr 15, 2020
Yes you can since they both use Lightning.
- Answered by Niklas P from Hagen
- on Apr 20, 2020
Can I use this to charge my USA iPad Pro while in the U.K?
- Asked by SHANE L from MASPETH
- on Apr 24, 2020
Will this adapter fast charge my iPhone XR with the normal charging cable that came with my phone? Or do I need the
Lightning cable also?
- Asked by S R from New Ross
- on Apr 18, 2020
Will this 18 watt charger work with iphone SE and will it charge any faster?
- Asked by Robin L from Taber
- on Sep 11, 2019
It will work with the new SE.
- Answered by Oswald A from Durban
- on Apr 28, 2020
Can i use this to charge my iPad (6th Gen) faster than the 12w
- Asked by Harrian Patrick P from Surigao City
- on Feb 16, 2020
It appears that only recent iPad Pro models (not the 6th gen iPad) charge at a faster rate when usin It appears that only recent iPad Pro models (not the 6th gen iPad) charge at a faster rate when using the 18w adapter.
- Answered by Jensen G from Asheville
- on Mar 30, 2020