urBeats3 Earphones with 3.5mm Plug - The Beats Decade Collection - Defiant Black-Red
Elevate your music
urBeats3 wired earphones feature fine-tuned acoustic design via an axial-aligned driver to deliver an exceptional listening experience. This means that no matter what music you're playing, you'll get optimized sound output. Laser-precision venting provides micro-pressure balanced bass while dual-chamber acoustics deliver synchronized sound and natural tonality across all types of music.
Made to fit you
Designed for your life, urBeats3 wired earphones feature an optimal ergonomic fit that combines sleek style with iconic Beats sound for all-day wear. A variety of eartip options provide individualized fit and comfort for noise isolation.
Stay on the go
Wherever your day takes you, you can stay connected with RemoteTalk. Take calls with a built-in mic, control your music, and even activate Siri all with the push of a button. And when you're not wearing your earphones, the tangle-free flat cable and magnetic earbuds easily coil up for compact portability.
Fine-tuned acoustic design delivers an exceptional listening experience
Optimal ergonomic design for all-day comfort
Variety of eartip options provide individualized fit for noise isolation
Tangle-free flat cable and magnetic earbuds offer easy portability
Take calls, control your music, and activate Siri with RemoteTalk
What’s in the Box
Eartips with four size options
Quick Start Guide
Form Factor: In Ear
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3Gs
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini (1st generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st generation)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 and later)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 - 2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (2019)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPod touch (6th generation)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
- iPod nano (7th generation)
- iPod shuffle (4th generation)
Answers from the community
Are these headphones compatible with an iPhone 11?
- Asked by LeeAnn M from Tampa
- on Jan 19, 2020
Will the mic and controls work well with the lightning to 3.5 mm jack adapter?
- Asked by Anthony M from North Chicago
- on Mar 24, 2018
Yes, it works well with lighting to 3.5 mm jack.
I'm using it on iPhone 7 with lighting to 3.5 wi Yes, it works well with lighting to 3.5 mm jack.
I'm using it on iPhone 7 with lighting to 3.5 with urBeats3 Earphones and it works well.
Works well on iPad Pro too (using the lighting to 3.5 mm jack).
I can talk, answer calls, activate Siri, record audio, and of course play/pause/skip music/videos without any problem.
- Answered by DANIEL C from Riverview
- on Jul 25, 2018
Is this compatability for oneplus 5t ?
No answers yet
- Asked by Subbu Y from Kadapa
- on Apr 25, 2019
I've had a look at the compatability for these earphone and was wondering if they would be compatable with the iPhone 8
- Asked by Reece S from Coventry
- on Sep 15, 2017
These headphones are compatible with the iphone 8 if you are using the included lightning to 3.5mm h These headphones are compatible with the iphone 8 if you are using the included lightning to 3.5mm headphones jack adapter, if you do not want to use adapter then the one with lightning plug is better for you
- Answered by minh V from Ho Chi Minh
- on Oct 8, 2017