AirPods with Charging Case
More magical than ever.
The new AirPods deliver the wireless headphone experience, reimagined. Just pull them out of the charging case and they’re ready to use with your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, or Mac.
After a simple one-tap setup, AirPods work like magic. They’re automatically on and always connected. AirPods can even sense when they’re in your ears and pause when you take them out.
To adjust the volume, change the song, make a call, or even get directions, simply say “Hey Siri” and make your request. You have the freedom to wear one or both AirPods, and you can play or skip forward with a double-tap when listening to music or podcasts.
AirPods deliver 5 hours of listening time1 and 3 hours of talk time on a single charge.2 And they’re made to keep up with you, thanks to a charging case that holds multiple charges for more than 24 hours of listening time.3 Need a quick charge? Just 15 minutes in the case gives you 3 hours of listening time4 or 2 hours of talk time.5
Powered by the all-new Apple H1 headphone chip, AirPods use optical sensors and motion accelerometers to detect when they’re in your ears. Whether you’re using both AirPods or just one, the H1 chip automatically routes the audio and engages the microphone. And when you’re on a call or talking to Siri, an additional speech-detecting accelerometer works with beamforming microphones to filter out external noise and focus on the sound of your voice.
Designed by Apple
Automatically on, automatically connected
Easy setup for all your Apple devices6
Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri” or setting up double-tap
Double-tap to play or skip forward
Charges quickly in the case
Case can be charged with a Lightning connector
Rich, high-quality audio and voice
Seamless switching between devices
What’s in the Box
Lightning to USB Cable
AirPods (each): 0.14 ounce (4 g)
Charging Case: 1.34 ounces (38 g)
AirPods (each): 0.65 by 0.71 by 1.59 inches (16.5 by 18.0 by 40.5 mm)
Charging Case: 1.74 by 0.84 by 2.11 inches (44.3 by 21.3 by 53.5 mm)
Charging Case: Lightning connector
Live Listen audio7
AirPods Sensors (each):
Dual beamforming microphones
Dual optical sensors
AirPods with Charging Case: More than 24 hours listening time,3 up to 18 hours talk time8
AirPods (single charge): Up to 5 hours listening time,1 up to 3 hours talk time2
15 minutes in the case equals up to 3 hours listening time4 or up to 2 hours talk time5
iPhone and iPod touch models with the latest version of iOS
iPad models with the latest version of iPadOS
Apple Watch models with the latest version of watchOS
Mac models with the latest version of macOS
Apple TV models with the latest version of tvOS
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Air 2
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 and later)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 - 2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (2019)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
Answers from the community
are the new Airpods waterproof?
- Asked by Jordynn D from The vines
- on May 24, 2019
They should be fairly be resistant against things like light rain and sweat but nothing anymore seve They should be fairly be resistant against things like light rain and sweat but nothing anymore severer than that. That means you should not use then in Heavy rain, swimming, or in the bath/shower.
- Answered by Hunter C from tiny
- on Jun 5, 2019
Can you use Apple Airpods 2 with a iPhone 5s or a iPhone 6?
- Asked by Charlie D from Rockhampton
- on Mar 31, 2019
Yes you can use your AirPods with iphone 5s and iphone 6 cheeers.have a good time.
- Answered by Rahul D from Weatmead
- on Aug 27, 2019
Personal Engraving impact on return policy?
No answers yet
- Asked by Edmond D B from Hummelstown
- on Mar 23, 2019
Can it work by using an Android tablet?
- Asked by Nathan S
- on Nov 29, 2019
Yes. I use them with my iPhone and my android tablet. You just connect it like you would any other B Yes. I use them with my iPhone and my android tablet. You just connect it like you would any other Bluetooth headset
- Answered by Rea A from Brooklyn
- on Dec 2, 2019
Personal Engraving impact on warranty?
- Asked by Faiyaz K from Tucker
- on Mar 20, 2019