AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss for iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone 7 Plus
Service and Support
AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss for iPhone 11, XR, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone 7 Plus
Every iPhone comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss extends that coverage (1) and includes up to two incidents of accidental damage, theft, or loss coverage every 24 months. (2) Each incident is subject to a deductible of $29 for screen damage, $99 for any other accidental damage, or $229 for theft or loss for iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone 7 Plus. In addition, you’ll get Express Replacement Service (3) and 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone. (4)Theft and loss coverage requires you to have Find My iPhone enabled on your iPhone at the time it is lost or stolen. (5)
How to get AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss
Add it to your bag during the checkout process when you purchase your new iPhone.
Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase. Your iPhone purchase date is the date we ship and charge you for your order:
- On your device (go to Settings > General > About and choose AppleCare+ Coverage Available)
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Store (requires an inspection of your iPhone and proof of purchase)
- By calling (800) 275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs iPhone, iOS, and many applications, iPhone is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare products provide one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call. Should you need repair or replacement, there are convenient service options. (6)
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Same-day service in most major metropolitan areas world wide (6)
- Express Replacement Service (3)
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your iPhone using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your iPhone to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss provides repair or replacement hardware service for your iPhone and includes up to two incidents of accidental damage, theft, or loss every 24 months. Each incident is subject to a deductible of $29 for screen damage, $99 for any other accidental damage, or $229 for theft or loss for iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone 7 Plus. Coverage includes the following:
- Your iPhone
- Battery (1)
- Included EarPods and accessories
Software support included
With AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your iPhone, iOS, iCloud, and Apple-branded apps, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Questions about Apple-branded iPhone apps such as FaceTime, Mail, and Calendar
- Connecting to wireless networks
AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss coverage requires you to have Find My iPhone enabled on your device at the time it is lost or stolen. (5)
See AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss Insurance Documents for complete product details. Certain exclusions apply.
UPC or EAN No.: 190198736833
(1) Service coverage is available only for iPhone and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss Insurance Documents for complete details.
(2) Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. If your AppleCare+ coverage is renewed beyond 24 months, any unused incidents will expire and you will get two more incidents to use within the next 24 months of continued coverage.
(3) Express Replacement Service is not available under the screen replacement service fee or deductible.
(4) Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(5) Theft and loss coverage requires you to have Find My iPhone enabled on your device at the time it is lost or stolen. Find My iPhone must remain enabled and your iPhone must remain associated with your Apple ID throughout the theft or loss claim process. During the theft or loss claims process, you will be asked to erase your missing device, disable it, and transfer ownership before you can be issued a new device.
To ensure you can sign in and access Find My iPhone, it’s important to remember your Apple ID and password and keep your account information up to date. If you use two-factor authentication for Apple ID, it’s recommended that you add an additional trusted phone number to your account so that you can receive the 6-digit verification code required to sign in even if your iPhone is missing.
After initiating your theft or loss claim with Apple, you will be asked to finalize your claim on Assurant’s website at www.assurantdeviceclaim.com.
(6) Same-day service availability and options may vary by region and iPhone model. For international service, Apple may repair or replace your iPhone and iPhone parts with a comparable iPhone model or parts that comply with local standards. Same-day replacement is not available for theft/loss claims. Service coverage is subject to the Terms and Conditions of AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss. See AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss Insurance Documents for complete details.
AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase iPhone.
AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss is underwritten by American Security Insurance Company, (NAIC 42978; Principal Address: 260 Interstate North Circle, SE Atlanta, GA 30339, 1-305-253-2244; Jurisdiction: Washington D.C. and all states in the United States except New Hampshire; Domicile: Delaware). In New Hampshire, the underwriter is Standard Guaranty Insurance Company. In Montana, the underwriter is American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida. These companies operate under the trade name Assurant.