AppleCare+ for iPhone 8
$5.99 per month
Service and Support
AppleCare+ for iPhone
Every iPhone comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your coverage (1) and includes up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage every 24 months. Each incident is subject to a service fee of $29 for screen damage, or $99 for any other damage, plus applicable tax.(2) In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone.
How to get AppleCare+
Add it to your bag during the checkout process when you purchase your new iPhone.
Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase. Your iPhone purchase date is the date we ship and charge you for your order:
- On your device (go to Settings > General > About and choose AppleCare+ Coverage Available)
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Store (requires inspection of your iPhone & proof of purchase)
- By calling (800) 275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs iPhone, iOS, and many applications, iPhone is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.(3)
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Same-day service in most major metropolitan areas world wide(4)
- Express Replacement Service(4)
- Mail-in repair(4): Mail in your iPhone using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair (4): Take your iPhone to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians. Coverage includes the following:
- Your iPhone
- Battery (1)
- Included earphones and accessories
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage every 24 months,(2) each subject to a service fee of $29 for screen damage, or $99 for any other damage, plus applicable tax
Software support included
With AppleCare+ for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your iPhone, iOS and iCloud, and Apple-branded apps, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Questions about Apple-branded iPhone apps such as FaceTime, Mail, and Calendar
- Connecting to wireless networks
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
UPC or EAN No.: S7278LL/A
(1) Service coverage is available only for iPhone and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See terms for full details.
(2) Coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. If your AppleCare+ coverage is renewed beyond 24 months, any unused incidents will expire and you will get two more incidents to use within the next 24 months of continued coverage.
(3) Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(4) Express Replacement Service is not available under the screen replacement service fee. Same-day service availability and options may vary by region and iPhone model. For international service, Apple may repair or replace your iPhone and iPhone parts with a comparable iPhone model or parts that comply with local standards. Service coverage is subject to AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions. See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase iPhone. For complete details, see terms.
The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc.