AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Hermès Series 5
$4.99 per month
Service and Support
AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Edition and Apple Watch Hermès
AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Edition and Apple Watch Hermès extends your coverage (1) and includes up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a $79 service fee, plus applicable tax.(2) In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs Apple Watch, watchOS, and many applications, Apple Watch is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call. (3)
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Global repair coverage (4)
- Express Replacement Service: We'll ship you a replacement device so you don’t have to wait for a repair
- Carry-in repair (4): Take your Apple Watch to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Mail-in repair (4): Mail in your Apple Watch using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your Apple Watch
- Battery (1)
- Included magnetic charging cable and power adapter
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage,(2) each subject to a $79 service fee plus applicable tax
Software support included
With AppleCare+ for Apple Watch, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your Apple Watch, watchOS, and Apple-branded Apple Watch apps, including:
- Using watchOS
- Connecting to iPhone, including iOS and the Watch app
- Questions about Apple-branded Apple Watch apps
Purchase AppleCare+ with your new Apple Watch. Or buy it within 60 days of your Apple Watch purchase:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Store (inspection of Apple Watch and proof of purchase are required)
- By calling (800) 275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
UPC or EAN No.: S7565LL/A
(1) Service coverage is available only for Apple Watch and its original included accessories that are defective in materials or workmanship or for batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity. The replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus for full details.
(2) AppleCare+ coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. If your AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Edition and Apple Watch Hermès coverage is renewed beyond 36 months, any unused accidental damage incidents will expire and you will get two more accidental damage incidents to use within the next 36 months of continued coverage.
(3) Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(4) Availability of each option depends on country or region in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase Apple Watch. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/.
The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc.