Does IPad Pro runs on 5G?
I understand when apple came out first we had 2G then 3G n 4G. So what about 5G are we using 5G ?
Please help me to understand this 4G n 5G.
- Asked by fn from Far Rockaway
- Flag as inappropriate (Does IPad Pro runs on 5G?)
1 Answer from the Community
Currently, all Apple devices (including the iPad Pro and iPhones) are 4G phones. This doesn't make a difference, however, as no cell carrier has started offering 5G service in its full capacity yet. The iPhone XS and XS Max are compatible with AT&T's "5Ge", however 5Ge is a fancy name that AT&T made up and is really just 4G.
- Answered by Sean S from Farmington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it work with iPad Pro?
- Asked by Andy G from Singapore
- Nov 14, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
No answers yet
Can iPad pro run R or R Studio? Or will I have to use a web-based R server?
- Asked by Mark H from Sewickley
- Oct 22, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can iPad pro run R or R Studio? Or will I have to use a web-based R server?)