Does IPad Pro runs on 5G?
I understand when apple came out first we had 2G then 3G n 4G. So what about 5G are we using 5G ? Please help me to understand this 4G n 5G.
- Asked by Bebe B from Far Rockaway
- Flag as inappropriate Does IPad Pro runs on 5G?
1 Answer from the Community
Currently, all Apple devices (including the iPad Pro and iPhones) are 4G phones. This doesn't make a difference, however, as no cell carrier has started offering 5G service in its full capacity yet. The iPhone XS and XS Max are compatible with AT&T's "5Ge", however 5Ge is a fancy name that AT&T made up and is really just 4G.
- Answered by Sean S from Farmington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how does the apple pencil attach to the ipad pro or to the smart keyboard
- Asked by Scott W from Visalia
- Oct 24, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate how does the apple pencil attach to the ipad pro or to the smart keyboard
What is the basic difference between the iPad Pro and the iPad Air? Is the former for Professionals and the Air for amateurs in the Photography?