Is a screen protector necessary for the iPad Pro?
The Apple website doesn't suggest a screen protector as a purchase. Where should I buy one? Should I buy one?
- Asked by Naseem C from Xenia
- Flag as inappropriate Is a screen protector necessary for the iPad Pro?
2 Answers from the Community
Apple markets their products as usable immediately out of the box, so they never recommend screen protectors. That being said, screen protectors are good to have for almost all users. Unless you use it solely in a completely padded environment with soft gloves on at all times, it is probably a good idea to protect your iPad's screen.
- Answered by Timothy M from Eugene
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The iPad Pro is very slim and it is a Liquid Retina display which means that, it has less Screen Protection. I recommend you to get a screen protector with a good case to protect your iPad.
- Answered by Ish O from Mandaluyong
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
ca I draw on iPad Pro and view on a larger monitor
- Asked by Nancy B from Newberry
- Apr 20, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate ca I draw on iPad Pro and view on a larger monitor
What is the basic difference between the iPad Pro and the iPad Air? Is the former for Professionals and the Air for amateurs in the Photography?