Why is the 9.7 Pro better than 12.9 Pro? Isn't the screen larger? I only use mine for emailing. Photos, music. This will be my fifth iPad and trying
I love my FB and scan the sites on news. Novice user if though I have owned 4 iPads. Storage is my question. Can't decide but.
1 Answer from the Community
While the iPad Pro 12.9's display is bigger, the 9.7" version is more advanced. The 9.7" display has a wider colour gamut, is brighter, and has true tone technology, which automatically adjusts the white balance to suit the surrounding conditions. The camera on the 9.7" model is significantly better also. It is the same camera as found in the iPhone 6s, compared to the 12.9" having a similar camera to the iPhone 5s.
- Answered by Anthony S from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Best screen protector for iPad Pro 12.9 2017
- Asked by Donna S from Huntington
- Mar 20, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Best screen protector for iPad Pro 12.9 2017)
No answers yet
I have an iPad Pro 12.9 and an Epson PowerLite X27 projector. My question is what cable do I use to connect to project photos?
- Asked by Charles L from York
- Jul 17, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (I have an iPad Pro 12.9 and an Epson PowerLite X27 projector. My question is what cable do I use to connect to project photos?)
Is this stand compatible with the iPad Pro 12.9 Second Generation?
- Asked by Orlo L from Yukon
- Jun 10, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this stand compatible with the iPad Pro 12.9 Second Generation?)
- Asked about: Belkin Stand for Apple Pencil