Why is the 9.7 Pro better than 12.9 Pro? Isn't the screen larger? I only use mine for emailing. Photos, music. This will be my fifth iPad and trying
I love my FB and scan the sites on news. Novice user if though I have owned 4 iPads. Storage is my question. Can't decide but.
1 Answer from the Community
While the iPad Pro 12.9's display is bigger, the 9.7" version is more advanced. The 9.7" display has a wider colour gamut, is brighter, and has true tone technology, which automatically adjusts the white balance to suit the surrounding conditions. The camera on the 9.7" model is significantly better also. It is the same camera as found in the iPhone 6s, compared to the 12.9" having a similar camera to the iPhone 5s.
- Answered by Anthony S from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do I transfer all of my music from my I Phone 5 to my I Pad Pro 9.7?
- Asked by Leroy H from Greenville
- Jul 6, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I transfer all of my music from my I Phone 5 to my I Pad Pro 9.7?)
What is best cover for iPad Pro 12.9
- Asked by Alison S from Albany
- Jul 9, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (What is best cover for iPad Pro 12.9)
No answers yet
which is better a 10.5 iPad pro with 256GB or a 12.9 iPad pro with 64GB?
- Asked by Carla C from Lancaster
- Sep 22, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (which is better a 10.5 iPad pro with 256GB or a 12.9 iPad pro with 64GB?)