can i use iphone 5s charger for iphone 7 plus??
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, any new generation charger (not 30-pin) will work. I use a charger from my iPhone 5 with my new iPhone 8 and it works fine!
- Answered by Rishi K from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is the iphone 8 plus charger the same as 6 plus
- Asked by Tammy M from Sartell
- Sep 18, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (is the iphone 8 plus charger the same as 6 plus)
- Asked about: Apple 5W USB Power Adapter
as this charger for a iPhone 6 Plus
- Asked by Natosha W from Johnstown
- Jan 5, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (as this charger for a iPhone 6 Plus)
- Asked about: Belkin Micro-USB to USB Cable with …
Is the iphone 7 plus waterproof?
- Asked by Jean R from Worcester
- Mar 21, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the iphone 7 plus waterproof?)