Can this phone be used on Straight Talk Wireless if I buy it directly from apple?
I currently have a 6s plus thru straight talk wireless from Walmart. If I buy the IPhone X Max will I be able to use it with my current carrier (keep in mind all straight talk phones are locked to the carrier) or would I have to purchase The iPhone X Max from them?
- Asked by fn from Indianapolis
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this phone be used on Straight Talk Wireless if I buy it directly from apple?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes it can. Just go to straight talk wireless and they will put in a SIM card for you.
- Answered by Rj S from Coventry
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I buy iPhone in USA and use it in Chile?
- Asked by Pablo C
- Oct 22, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy iPhone in USA and use it in Chile?)
No answers yet