Do I need to charge this Battery case and how?
- Asked by Ruichan F from Portsmouth
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need to charge this Battery case and how?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…
1 Answer from the Community
Yes you need to charge it - it has a lightning port at the bottom of the case which you plug your charging cable into, this simultaneously charges the case and the phone (if inserted). If it's the same as the iPhone 6 battery case then you can also charge the case without a phone inserted (you can see a little led within the rear cover (normally hidden by the phone) which indicates if the case is fully charged or not.
- Answered by Matthew B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do you know if the case is charging or if it is charged?
- Asked by Aaron B from Sun City West
- May 19, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you know if the case is charging or if it is charged?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Smart Battery Case - …