Does this work with the IPhone 6s?
I use 2 phones and would hate to have to carry 2 ear buds. So disappointed with Apple that I even have to ask this question. Really should give us back our 3.5mm jack.
- Asked by Mark L from Warrenton
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the IPhone 6s?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …
1 Answer from the Community
Yes as long as you have iOS 10 and are using Apple compatible headphones. I specifically bought this adapter to work with my Bose Headphones through the Lightning port on my iPhone 6s Smart Battery case on my iPhone 6s. I initially had to unplug and replug the adapter with the headphones once and then controls and mic worked fine.
- Answered by George M from Dacula
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with my iphone 6S?
- Asked by Evelyn W
- Nov 19, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my iphone 6S?)
- Asked about: Belkin Car Charger (2.4A/12W) with …
No answers yet
Will this work with an iPhone 6 and iOS 8?
- Asked by Peter D from Spring Hill
- Sep 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an iPhone 6 and iOS 8?)
- Asked about: Apogee Duet USB Audio Interface for…