How do I back up my iPhone 6 Plus to the cloud ?
1 Answer from the Community
back up with iCloud
Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
Go to Settings > [your name], and tap iCloud. If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings, then scroll down and tap iCloud.
Tap iCloud Backup. If you're using iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Backup. Make sure that iCloud Backup is turned on.
Tap Back Up Now. Stay connected to your Wi-Fi network until the process completes.
You can check the progress and confirm the backup completed. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup. Under Back Up Now, you'll see the date and time of your last backup.
- Answered by Vasileios R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is the iphone 8 plus charger the same as 6 plus
- Asked by Tammy M from Sartell
- Sep 18, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (is the iphone 8 plus charger the same as 6 plus)
- Asked about: Apple 5W USB Power Adapter
will iphone 5 charger work with the iphone 6 plus
- Asked by Donnie C from Opp
- Oct 23, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (will iphone 5 charger work with the iphone 6 plus)
Can I change my iPhone6 to 7plus? And how?
- Asked by Abdel Fatah E from Lombardia
- Jul 27, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I change my iPhone6 to 7plus? And how?)
No answers yet