How do I skip at track, pause, raise and lower the volume?
- Asked about: AirPods
2 Answers from the Community
Double tap on an air pod and Siri will open then say “Skip song” Or say “Raise the volume”, “Pause”
- Answered by Kristy C from Ferndale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Siri will be used to do all of that. Siri can be summoned by double tapping either AirPod. You can also pause the audio by removing the AirPod(s) you have in.
- Answered by Nick D from New Brighton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is the back of the case smooth so a magnet could stick to it, for car sat nav purposes or is the pattern raised in any way?
- Asked by Gillian T
- Feb 15, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the back of the case smooth so a magnet could stick to it, for car sat nav purposes or is the pattern raised in any way?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Evo Gem Case for iPhone X