I have a samsung galaxy from Us cellular. Will it work with an Apple Watch?
- Asked by Angeleic L from Elkin
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a samsung galaxy from Us cellular. Will it work with an Apple Watch?)
- Asked about: 38mm Ruby (PRODUCT)RED Classic Buck…
1 Answer from the Community
Short answer: No.
Long answer: you would need to swap sim cards with someone who has an iPhone and then pair the apple watch on their phone because a lot of what goes on with the apple watch gets set up through the watch app which is only available on the app store. After pairing you could put the sim card back into your android but it will not work well and this is only if you got the LTE + GPS version. It would be cheaper and/or work much better to either switch to iPhone or just get an android smart watch instead of an apple watch.
- Answered by Jennifer E S from Winchester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this with my iPhone 6s with the lightning to USBC cable
- Asked by Ethan L from Bethel Ct
- Apr 23, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this with my iPhone 6s with the lightning to USBC cable)
- Asked about: 87W USB-C Power Adapter