I want to buy iPhone 7 (VERIZON) and use it in the U.S and take it to Korea. Will I be able to use my phone in Korea without having technical problem?
and are all iphone7 unlocked??I heard you can't use the phone if it is factory locked.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will I be able to use the adapters in Philippines?
- Asked by Jeanel B from South El Monte
- Jun 19, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I be able to use the adapters in Philippines?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
If I we’re to buy a phone at the Apple store (upgrade from a 6 to an 8+) would I need to pay an activation fee with Verizon for the new phone?
will it work on phone with otterbox defender case
- Asked by Debbie S from Fuquay-varina
- Apr 19, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work on phone with otterbox defender case)
- Asked about: Belkin Valet Charge Dock for Apple …