If iphone is off, will FACE TIME still connect on other devices linked with iphone account (ie ipad)?
If both devices have facetime on, and Ipad is on the same account as iphone - would ipad notify me about face time call in sytuation where iphone is currently switched off (or runned out of battery)?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, if both of the devices are signed in with the Same Apple ID and if FaceTime is on. Then even if one of them is Powered off the other device will let you know for FaceTime Calls. The iPad needs to be connected to the Internet to be able to notify about the FaceTime Calls
- Answered by Saksham S from Brampton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
iPhone x is there with FaceTime
- Asked by Divyesh P from Arusha
- Sep 23, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (iPhone x is there with FaceTime)
is the usb-c connection the same as a lightening charger connection? i.e. could i use this to connect my iphone/ipad to an ethernet cable???
- Asked by Robert T
- Dec 6, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (is the usb-c connection the same as a lightening charger connection? i.e. could i use this to connect my iphone/ipad to an ethernet cable???)
- Asked about: Belkin USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Ad…