Its been a month since the release of the antitrust iPhone 7 locked to the big 4 carriers... Where is the sim-free/really unlocked iPhone 7?
Come on Apple...
Its been a month since the release of the antitrust iPhone 7 really locked to the big 4 carriers... Where is the sim-free/really unlocked iPhone 7 for the people... Its in bad faith to give the big 4 carriers a 30 day lead like this... You will be seeing a lot of consumer backlash from this when they wake up and try to get their phones unlocked by their carriers...
1 Answer from the Community
They are all unlocked, that just means you can move the service from ATT to Tmobile etc. The SIM free version is now for sale for about 7 days now, at APPLE.COM and then you can buy the phone & activate it at a later date w/ any carrier by inserting a SIM card from that carrier. The SIM free phone uses both the GSM & CDMA networks.
- Answered by Kimberly S from Apache Junction
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you used iPhone 6 sim on iphone7
- Asked by Mehedi H from Malisha
- Jun 7, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you used iPhone 6 sim on iphone7)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
Can the iPhone 7 shoot RAW?
- Asked by Susan W from Santa Fe
- Mar 11, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the iPhone 7 shoot RAW?)
No answers yet