1 Answer from the Community
Yes. The MobilePro Wall Mount works with any computer, monitor, or television that has a VESA compatible mount and weighs less than 30 pounds.
In the case of the 2014 iMac, you can order them from Apple with a VESA compatible mount pre-installed. You can find a link to this option on Apple's online store, just below the "Select your iMac" section.
The link says "Looking for an iMac with Built-in VESA Mount Adapter?"
- Answered by Scott G from Arlington Heights
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the 21.5 iMac 2014 accepts or be paired with apple remote control?
- Asked by Charles O from Merced
- Sep 18, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the 21.5 iMac 2014 accepts or be paired with apple remote control?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
will iMac (retina 5K late2014) burn to USB super drive?
- Asked by Rick S from New York
- Nov 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will iMac (retina 5K late2014) burn to USB super drive?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive