1 Answer from the Community
I found the same thing. The answer - from Apple Covent Garden - is that one needs a system upgrade, and to use iCloud with Air you need X.7.2 + spare 2GB memory.
- Answered by Jacqueline C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it work with an older macbook air?
- Asked by Tom B from Welland
- Nov 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with an older macbook air?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
do this work with macbook air?
- Asked by Xun H from East Lansing
- Aug 31, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (do this work with macbook air?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to DVI Adapter
No answers yet