1 Answer from the Community
I found the same thing. The answer - from Apple Covent Garden - is that one needs a system upgrade, and to use iCloud with Air you need X.7.2 + spare 2GB memory.
- Answered by Jacqueline C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it work with an older macbook air?
- Asked by Tom B from Welland
- Nov 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with an older macbook air?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
Can Airpods work on MacBook Air ?
- Asked by Rupesh Kumar D from Indore
- Sep 27, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Airpods work on MacBook Air ?)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet