how to make a screen shot
- Asked by Carole M from Charlotte
- Flag as inappropriate (how to make a screen shot)
2 Answers from the Community
This is not how to make a screen shot, but rather how to save a picture of the entire document as a PDF. So, instead of saving a partial picture, you can save the full picture.
Hold down the COMMAND key, and the click the P key.
Then, click on the drop-down menu on the bottom left, which says PDF.
Then, select SAVE AS PDF from that drop-down menu.
Then, on the new window that opens, type the new name, and select the new location of the saved page.
Then, click on the SAVE button on the bottom right.
Now, you have saved the entire document as a PDF in your computer.
I hope this is helpful in some way. Thank you.
- Answered by Babette D from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Since this imposted on the mac section I assume you would like to know on a mac...
Hold together the:
cmd + shift + 4 ( for a partial screenshot)
cmd + shift + 3 ( for a full screen screenshot)
- Answered by Vasileios R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does apple remote pair with macbook pro retina?
- Asked by Tamara I from Brampton
- Apr 12, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does apple remote pair with macbook pro retina?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
Does this connect the MacBook Air to a late Mac desktop?
- Asked by Reed M from Hoover
- Dec 21, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this connect the MacBook Air to a late Mac desktop?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…