i want macOS yosemite where can i find that disk
- Asked by Sammy J from St.pauls
- Flag as inappropriate (i want macOS yosemite where can i find that disk)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
1 Answer from the Community
There never was a disk. Since OS 10.7, all versions of OS X are downloaded through the App Store app (which is on every Mac since OS 10.6.8).
However, Yosemite (OS 10.10) is no longer available directly from Apple. Since OS 10.11 supported all the same Mac hardware as both OS 10.9 and OS 10.10, Apple no longer made OS 10.9 and OS 10.10 available.
(Note: OS 10.7 and OS 10.8 are still available by purchasing a redemption code through the online Apple Store.)
If your Mac was supported by Yosemite, the App Store app should be able to let you know if you can install OS 10.11 or OS 10.12. (If your Mac is supported by OS 10.11, the App Store app only makes OS 10.11 available if your Mac can not upgrade directly to OS 10.12.)
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Upgrading from OS X Yosemite to OS X Sierra
- Asked by Donald M from Olrando
- Dec 2, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Upgrading from OS X Yosemite to OS X Sierra)
No answers yet