Macbook 12-inch or MacBook Pro 13-inch (Without Touch Bar) for a year 12 student and, in the future, a university student?
I've had the old MacBook Pro for almost 6 years now and it's lasted me longer than it was meant to. However, it's experiencing problems where it won't work fast and then it affects my documents for school. I want to upgrade to a laptop that will survive throughout this year and through the future university years as well. I'm not sure which one would benefit me more: the MacBook 12-inch or the MacBook Pro 13-inch?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is this model (MK122B/A) compatible with MacBook Pro 15 inch 2017, 87w charger ?
- Asked by Mohammad A from Cupertino
- Aug 13, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this model (MK122B/A) compatible with MacBook Pro 15 inch 2017, 87w charger ?)
- Asked about: Power Adapter Extension Cable
Hi, does it work with the new macbook 12"?
- Asked by Yoan N from Rhodes
- May 8, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi, does it work with the new macbook 12"?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet