Is there a remote control that can be purchased that can be used to control the DVD player. The control on the bottom of the screen is too small to control if you want to watch a movie from your bed let's say. Thanks.
- Asked by fn from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (remote control)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
How to use Horipad controller with my mac
- Asked by Mark G from Ocean
- Dec 26, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How to use Horipad controller with my mac)
- Asked about: HORIPAD ULTIMATE Wireless Game Cont…
No answers yet
I am in Pages Curriculum Vitae new doc. blue arrow pointing down controls text placement. I want to move to left but it is block. How do i change it?
I need to use my 2012 iMac as a hardwired display (not remote) for my 2011 Mac Pro tower which of course doesn't have thunderbolt...
- Asked by Jesse R from Kalamazoo
- Aug 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I need to use my 2012 iMac as a hardwired display (not remote) for my 2011 Mac Pro tower which of course doesn't have thunderbolt...)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…