Upgrading from OS X Yosemite to OS X Sierra
Im sure this question has been asked before and answered, but i can find it on the support search. If this question has been answered; Please redirect me with links!!!
I am thinking able upgrade from OS X Yosemite to OS X Sierra. I just don't know if my laptop can handle the new upgrade. I wanted to get some professional or experienced opinions before i hit the free upgrade button and regret it.
I know apple says Macbook Pro's from 2010 to later are compatible but is it the right choice, Is Sierra going to put a lot of stress on Older Laptop???
here are my "About This Mac" specs
Macbook Pro 13" inch (Mid 2009)
Processor 2.26 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
8GB Ram DDR3
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9400m 256mb
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.
- Asked by Donald M from Olrando
- Flag as inappropriate (Upgrading from OS X Yosemite to OS X Sierra)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
What do I need to upgrade my MacBook Pro with OS X 10.7.5 to Yosemite
- Asked by William H from Bronxville
- Nov 19, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What do I need to upgrade my MacBook Pro with OS X 10.7.5 to Yosemite)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
Do I need to upgrade to mac os sierra?
- Asked by Steve S from Boring
- Oct 18, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need to upgrade to mac os sierra?)
No answers yet
Will this work with OS X Mavericks?
- Asked by April A from Douglasville
- Mar 18, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with OS X Mavericks?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2