USB DEVICES DISABLED! Please help!
Whenever I connect my printer to my Macbook Pro [MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012)] it always says:
"USB Devices Disabled
Unplug the device using too much power to re-enable USB devices"
I tried shutting down my mac a lot of times, (control+optin+shift+power button), the one with using the P and R keys, downloadinga new driver and also even buying a new cable that connects the printer to my mac. I'm really tired and have been worrying about this for a while now. I need the printer for uni. Please help me. Thank you very much.
- Asked by Sydney Mari N from Dipolog
- Flag as inappropriate (USB DEVICES DISABLED! Please help!)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Help? I need a sound card and a mic to record audio interview on my Mac book Pro. Should i buy an Apogee one or Apogee mic digital microphone?
- Asked by Louise D from Waverton
- Mar 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Help? I need a sound card and a mic to record audio interview on my Mac book Pro. Should i buy an Apogee one or Apogee mic digital microphone?)
- Asked about: Apogee ONE USB Microphone and Audio…