Can you upgrade from OS X 10.6.8 t0 mountain lion or do I have to upgrade to lion first?
Model Name: MacBook
Model Identifier: MacBook4,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 2 GB
Bus Speed: 800 MHz
Boot ROM Version: MB41.00C1.B00
SMC Version (system): 1.31f1
Serial Number (system):
Hardware UUID: E9C89067-60D0-525E-B949-9E4BFFC8C3E2
Sudden Motion Sensor:
1 Answer from the Community
You can directly update to the latest version. It will not stop you for doing so.
- Answered by Shahyan A from Bristow
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this adapter work on a Mac with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?
- Asked by Stefan R from Bellevue
- Aug 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work on a Mac with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…
Would this work with a Late 2006 Mac mini?
- Asked by Tyren W from Adelaide
- Jul 17, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this work with a Late 2006 Mac mini?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
No answers yet