Are the home and end keys supported?
Do the home and end keys jump to the beginning or end of a line of text in any Mac OS application, like cmd-left/cmd-right? I'm asking because I'm using a Windows keyboard and most applications don't support it.
- Asked by Jonty L from Saffron Walden
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the home and end keys supported?)
1 Answer from the Community
The best answers I've found are incomplete. There *is* a way to move to the end or beginning of a line, such as Option or Fn plus left-arrow or right-arrow. I've also heard Command. But the behavior of these key combinations has been inconsistent in my experience. Sometimes Command+Left-Arrow results in going back one page, and the loss of whatever you were trying to type.
I usually use the up and down arrows. Press down enough times and you'll end up at the end of the last line. Then I use up to move up (at or near the end of other lines). It's a workaround, at best. Sorry. Apple doesn't think this functionality is important, I guess.
- Answered by Ryan H from Oklahoma City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If one or both airpods end up misplaced in a car or at home for example, how would it be tracked to its general location?
- Asked by Chris D from Tampa
- Sep 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (If one or both airpods end up misplaced in a car or at home for example, how would it be tracked to its general location?)
- Asked about: AirPods
where is the home key on wireless apple keyboard
- Asked by Quintara C from Miami
- Mar 24, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (where is the home key on wireless apple keyboard)
- Asked about: Mac