can I plug the USB device needed for the keyboard to work into a thunderbolt monitor or does it have to be plugged directly into the mac book air?
2 Answers from the Community
The previous response is WRONG. You can plug the unifying USB module directly into an open USB port on the Thunderbolt monitor and it works fine. I use an MBP and an MBA with the Thunderbolt monitor / Logitech keyboard set up and works without a hitch.
- Answered by Don C from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No you can't. Must be plugged directly to your Macbook.
- Answered by Al O from Lexington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How many devices can be connected - simultaneously - to one thunderbolt port?
- Asked by Diego G from Salvador
- Oct 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How many devices can be connected - simultaneously - to one thunderbolt port?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…
Will the USB SuperDrive work with when hooked up to a USB hub?
- Asked by Peter P from West Seneca
- Aug 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the USB SuperDrive work with when hooked up to a USB hub?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive