Can this keyboard be used with a Power Mac G4 that had OS X 10.3.9 installed?
I do not know if I can upgrade at all because this computer is dedicated to an older Pro Tools 6.4 recording setup. I need a new keyboard because the old one is broken. Which one should I get? I would like a wireless replacement if possible, but I am not finding any information on these newer keyboards working for my particular installation of OS X
1 Answer from the Community
I don't have that Mac, but I don't see why not, as long as you use the USB dongle that comes with the keyboard.
- Answered by Joan B from Hamden
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it possible for me to use a keyboard from an old iMac (USB connection) to the iPad Air? How will the keyboard be powered?
- Asked by John D from Kensington
- Nov 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible for me to use a keyboard from an old iMac (USB connection) to the iPad Air? How will the keyboard be powered?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter