Does the keyboard have to be turned on in order for it to charge? And what do the charge icons mean that are next to the on/off switch? Thanks
2 Answers from the Community
The keyboard will charge when the switch is turned off. I turn it off and stick it in a window when I'm not using it for extended periods of time. (I work in the basement and the lights in my office are not enough to keep it charged, although I have no issue getting through a work week.)
The lights next to the switch seem to reflect a combination of total charge level and the amount of light the keyboard is receiving.
- Answered by Scott M from Colorado Springs
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I never turn the keyboard off. It recharges itself even with a small amount of ambient light.
Sorry, I am not at home with the keyboard right now so I don't know anything about the icons.
- Answered by Joan B from Hamden
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do I have to have the charging port with me at all times for earbuds to work?
- Asked by Frances S. R from Guam
- Nov 18, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I have to have the charging port with me at all times for earbuds to work?)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundSport® Free Wireless Hea…
What do I need to qualify for it? I have the older version and ordered the upgrade but was charged full price?
- Asked by Manar C from Orleans
- Dec 17, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What do I need to qualify for it? I have the older version and ordered the upgrade but was charged full price?)
- Asked about: Philips HUE HomeKit Upgrade Bridge …