will the 750 keyboard work on both a 2007 IMac or a 2012 without specific pairing to each
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, peripheral devices (Keyboard, Mouse, TrackPads) pair with the USB Unifying Receiver, NOT the individual computers... So the keyboard will work with whichever computer the USB Unifying Receiver is plugged into... To use the keyboard on more than one computer, you simple remove the USB Receiver from one machine and plug it into the one you want to use the keyboard... You could make it easier by using a USB based KVM switch or just a simple USB switch...
- Answered by Robert B from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will it work without touching the iPad?
- Asked by David B from Griffin
- Sep 12, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work without touching the iPad?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard Folio for 11-inch iP…