Can I still use built-in keyboard and trackpad in the lowest position or an external keyboard and mouse are necessary?
2 Answers from the Community
Twelve South states on their website and in the documentation that accompanies the product that they do not recommend using the keyboard and trackpad and that the stand was intended to be used with an external keyboard and mouse/trackpad.
- Answered by Edward N from Forest Hills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It depends on your comfort level. Personally I think it's just fine, but I use it for DJing. So I have a pair of turntables underneath mine, and I am comfortable with having my arms raised for it. Someone just using it for home use may find some issue with it.
- Answered by Bryant D from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use this for an external large key keyboard with a standard USB conection?
- Asked by Lisa W from Valdora
- Mar 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this for an external large key keyboard with a standard USB conection?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
With the keyboard attached, can you still call up the onscreen touch keyboard and type on that?
- Asked by Barry A from Bryn Mawr
- Dec 21, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (With the keyboard attached, can you still call up the onscreen touch keyboard and type on that?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 12.9‑inch iPad P…