Any special consideration when using a Wacom intros photo with new MacBook Pro (USB-C)? I know I'll need a USB to USB-C adapter.
1 Answer from the Community
You'll definitely need a USB-C adapter, which is really frustrating. So far on this new MacBook I have bought $250 worth of adapters for VGA, HDMI, and USB. Yes, the HDMI adapter has a USB port, but I don't always want to carry around this huge adapter...I want a small adapter that fits in my slim case.
I am wondering what the connection to the Intuos pad itself is...maybe a micro USB? Possibly the solution is just to switch out the cable on the Intuos to a micro USB to USB-C? I'll report back when I figure this out.
- Answered by Kat K from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it work with USB C and adapters?
- Asked by Baramy V from Amarillo
- Feb 4, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with USB C and adapters?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet
Does Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (for MacBook and 13-inch MacBook Pro) support Macbook pro 2017 with USB C port?
- Asked by Royed T from Tvm
- Mar 15, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (for MacBook and 13-inch MacBook Pro) support Macbook pro 2017 with USB C port?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
is there a lightning to usb-c adaptor?
- Asked by Doris B from Vernon
- Jun 29, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a lightning to usb-c adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
No answers yet