Is sound clear as my previous life proof case is quite muffled. Is the battery cover part flimsy again my case is very flimsy
1 Answer from the Community
The sound can get muffled, so not the best when on speaker. To remediate this issue, I do one of the following:
1) Open charger port to let sound flow better, and talk close to phone
2) Put headphones on and speak with built-in mic
3) Rip case off, frustrated ... usually when there is bad reception or when on the move
In my experience the cover is sturdy yet flexible enough to be bent to open. The alternative copy-cat cases are said to be made out of a harder non-rubberized plastic, which can sound better, but being more sturdy means it snaps/breaks more easily under the same tension. This comment is based on deduction and reviews I've read for alternatives such as the Eonfine, Ithrough etc.
- Answered by O K from City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this charger work with the life proof case?
- Asked by Brian B from Zion
- Mar 10, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charger work with the life proof case?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)
Is there anything covering the camera lens?
- Asked by Gabriel H from Kearney
- Oct 18, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there anything covering the camera lens?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Evo Mesh Case for iPhone 8/7
Can it be used with the new life proof case?
- Asked by Matthew S from New Iberia
- Aug 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be used with the new life proof case?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable