Does this require the power button to turn on or can it turn on/off when AirPlayed to it?
Some amps can detect incoming signal and not power the speakers when no signal is present, to allow "always on" functionality without constantly sending juice to the speakers and causing long term damage. It would be great if this can either turn on automatically when AirPlayed to it, or at least turn off automatically after a period of inactivity.
- Asked by John G from Redwood City
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this require the power button to turn on or can it turn on/off when AirPlayed to it?)
1 Answer from the Community
Answering my own question: the mu-so has a "standby" timer which you can adjust via the app. The unit will turn off after X minutes if not being airplayed to. Also, it does turn on automatically when airplay starts; so you can start and stop airplay whenever you want and never have to actually touch the unit after you set it up.
- Answered by John G from Redwood City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how do you turn on pairing mode
- Asked by James A from Fort Collin
- Apr 11, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you turn on pairing mode)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…
No answers yet
How do you turn the power off?
- Asked by Sam S from Wilmette
- Oct 18, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you turn the power off?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Matte Gold
What's the power consumption when turned off?
- Asked by Benjamin H
- Jun 5, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the power consumption when turned off?)
- Asked about: SYLVANIA SMART+ Bluetooth Soft Whit…
No answers yet