Do I need to do anything to prepare this drive for storage of multiple file styles?
I want to store photo's in RAW and JPEG, videos from GoPro (Using iMovie) and possibly other files in the future. At the moment my MacBook Pro is a mess and full, I use Adobe Lightroom and I have photo's stored on other drives that were saved as JPEGS from PC's in the past. I want to consolidate and organise my files.
I was thinking of moving all my photo's to iPhoto and just using Lightroom for working on them? Can iPhoto store RAW?
Do I just drag and drop files to the external drive?
- Asked by Richard O from Collaroy
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need to do anything to prepare this drive for storage of multiple file styles?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
what type of disk do i need to back up files for this drive
- Asked by David M from Vinton
- Mar 29, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (what type of disk do i need to back up files for this drive)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive