I see that a USB-3 wire comes in with the pack, but does the Drive come with a Thunderbolt wire or do I need to buy it separately?
1 Answer from the Community
It has a Thunderbolt attached as part of the external casing. To connect the USB cable you need to remove the drive from its case.
- Answered by Jocelyn M from Gatineau
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can it be interconected with wired alarms?
- Asked by Martin B from Calgary
- Mar 13, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be interconected with wired alarms?)
- Asked about: Onelink by First Alert Hardwired Sm…
No answers yet
Does Office 2016 come as a family pack for up to 3 users?
- Asked by Jeff C
- Sep 17, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Office 2016 come as a family pack for up to 3 users?)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office Home & Student 201…