Would an additional pop shield be required or is there one inbuilt in this microphone?
1 Answer from the Community
Doesn't look like it :) The internal bit of the microphone looks to be foam before the the actual "Microphone component" of the device. That being said a pop filter wouldn't go a miss but shouldn't be necessary :)
- Answered by Peter D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how much do you charge for additional paper?
- Asked by Charles C from Vancouver
- Jul 19, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (how much do you charge for additional paper?)
- Asked about: Lifeprint Photo and Video Printer
Does the new SuperDrive require additional softwareto copy DVDs
- Asked by Nancy J from New York
- Apr 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the new SuperDrive require additional softwareto copy DVDs)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive