can i use this with a three way switch
- Asked by fn from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this with a three way switch)
1 Answer from the Community
For a three way or more switch, you wire the main switch to control the load. There are instructions you can check online at Lutron. You will basically end up passing the power directly through all the remote switch locations and you use a Pico remote at each of these locations with their wall mount adapter. Compared to other smart switch solutions, you will find this ends up much cheaper than buying a bunch of remote smart switches.
- Answered by Mark M from Trumbull
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use an amazon echo to control this switch?
- Asked by Ethan E from Marlton
- Oct 8, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use an amazon echo to control this switch?)
- Asked about: Eve Light Switch
Can you use this switch with a ceiling fan and light?
- Asked by Christy H from New Hope
- Jul 22, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this switch with a ceiling fan and light?)
- Asked about: Wemo Smart Light Switch (3-Way)