I have an iPad Pro, 12.5 inches, 3rd generation.
I have cerebral palsy and use switches to assist me on my devices. I have switches at home similar to your able net jelly bean twist so I have just bought the adapter from yourselves so it can connect to my iPad. I’ve turned on the switch settings and plugged in the switch but it is saying not recognising any switches? Can you give me any help or advice on how to get this working please? Many thanks.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
will this cover fit a 3rd generation iPad
- Asked by John J from Bedford
- Jun 3, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate will this cover fit a 3rd generation iPad
No answers yet
is this compatible with iPad Pro 12.9 inch (3rd gen)?
- Asked by Timothy N from Edina
- Jan 25, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate is this compatible with iPad Pro 12.9 inch (3rd gen)?
Will this sleeve fit the new 3rd generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2018 ?
- Asked by Eyal H from South Richmond Hill
- Nov 11, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Will this sleeve fit the new 3rd generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2018 ?