Do I need a single switch for each device ? or just one of this switch will control more than 6 devices x sample as a question ,
Please specifie how many switch is need to contro approx 5 or more devices
2 Answers from the Community
1 switch = 1 outlet = 1 device controlled individually. if you plug a power jack splitter into the switch outlet you can control more than 1 device however they will all be switched on or off in unison and must be below these power usage max limits.
Power Input: 120 VAC, 60Hz
Motor: 1/2 HP
- Answered by James A T from Oakland Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, as long as you don't overload it. You can use a power strip to have multiple devices controlled by that one switch. HOWEVER, you can NOT control them separately. If that is your goal, you'll need more than one of these guys.
- Answered by Brent J from Windermere
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can multiple family members control the switch with each of their Apple devices, or can only one device be synced at a time?
- Asked by Tom E from Sherwood
- Mar 19, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can multiple family members control the switch with each of their Apple devices, or can only one device be synced at a time?)
- Asked about: Eve Light Switch
After pluging it up to the Ipad mini and TV, is there a setting on the iPad to switch over
- Asked by Keith C from Hagerstown
- Mar 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (After pluging it up to the Ipad mini and TV, is there a setting on the iPad to switch over)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter