Can this lock be programmed at a distance via the internet- for instance a one time code to let a tradesman in when the owner is not home ?
1 Answer from the Community
You can add a new user for a specific period of time on specific days of the week. You will have to remove the user or the schedule will repeat the following week and beyond. In order to accomplish this setup, you will need an Apple TV (3rd generation or higher) setup and connected to the same internet connection as the lock. In addition, you will need the Schlage Sense app on an iOS product, such as an iPod Touch, iPad, or iPhone. You can both add and remove the user remotely from these devices using either cellular or internet connections. I have performed this setup myself. It works well and is very easy to achieve once the system is setup.
- Answered by Russell E from Indianapolis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the difference between this cable and the one for $19 ?
- Asked by T N from Beverly Hills
- Nov 6, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the difference between this cable and the one for $19 ?)
- Asked about: USB-C to Lightning Cable (2 m)
Can I Sync an airport from home to one from work via icloud?
- Asked by Gabe W from Mccordsville
- Jun 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I Sync an airport from home to one from work via icloud?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
Does the Airport/Time Capsule Support Remote Access from the Internet. DDNS, Dynamic DNS, Wide area Bonjour,
- Asked by Neil G from Winter Park
- Jun 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Airport/Time Capsule Support Remote Access from the Internet. DDNS, Dynamic DNS, Wide area Bonjour,)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB