Can the apple pencil be plugged into the i-pad pro, while it is charging on this charging stand?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, I just tested it and the Apple Pencil charges just fine plugged into the iPad Pro as the iPad is charging on the Logi BASE.
- Answered by Scott H from Moraga
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, it charges both. Though it may impact charge time of the iPAD slightly.
- Answered by Ozzie S from Charlotte
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
safe to keep iphone 8 on wireless charging pad even if fully charged?
- Asked by Karen Z from Baldwin
- Mar 19, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (safe to keep iphone 8 on wireless charging pad even if fully charged?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base
Can I use this to charge the Apple Pencil
- Asked by Christopher V
- Jun 21, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to charge the Apple Pencil)
- Asked about: Belkin Micro-USB to USB Cable with …
No answers yet
I need case for I pad pro if Apple pencil holder
- Asked by Charles T from Brunswick
- Mar 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (I need case for I pad pro if Apple pencil holder)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil