How many of these devices can you have operational at one time. My house has 13 doors or windows and would want a sensor on all of them.
2 Answers from the Community
I think you can have as much as you want. The number doesn't mater.
just make sure that they are inside range of your bluetooth connectivity.
- Answered by Basim H from El Cajon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I believe Homekit's limit is 1000 devices, though I've read of people having issues closer to 200 devices. Either way, 13 contact sensors should work fine with the Home or Eve apps. You may want to consider an Apple TV (4th gen) or iPad to act as a hub to that many devices.
- Answered by Paul S from Pittsburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you connect more than one skoog device at a time? If so, how many?
- Asked by Paul W from Charlotte
- Aug 26, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you connect more than one skoog device at a time? If so, how many?)
- Asked about: Skoogmusic Skoog 2.0 Tactile Musica…
up to how many SONOS can you connect to play same music in the house at same time?
- Asked by Anya M from Royal Oak
- Jun 6, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (up to how many SONOS can you connect to play same music in the house at same time?)
- Asked about: Sonos PLAY:1 Wireless Speaker