Is the white actually white or is it clear/transparent? I can't tell from the pictures and I'm wondering if this would look good on the black iPhone7
2 Answers from the Community
The border / bumper color is either white or black, depending on which color case you pick. The surrounding border / bumper color of the case is more on the opaque side and not so much transparent. However, the circular mess pattern on the back of the case is clear / transparent. In the picture of the black case showing it covering a black iPhone is a bit deceiving, because the mess pattern in the picture looks more white (opaque), but in real life it's a clear transparent mesh.
- Answered by Wenjia W from Ellicott City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The clear one has white on the border. The black one is black around the sides but the back is clear (this is the exclusive bit, others are smokey). The Black in the picture shown is the phone, the white is part of the mesh. It looks really sharp.
- Answered by Brian F from Goffstown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can we replace iPhone 7plus with 8 plus If the screen of 7plus is damaged can we replace the device with new
- Asked by Naela F from Hyderabad
- Feb 24, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can we replace iPhone 7plus with 8 plus If the screen of 7plus is damaged can we replace the device with new)
- Asked about: AppleCare+ for iPhone 8 Plus, iPhon…
Will this case make my white iPhone 5s look black?
- Asked by Josh G from East Troy
- Mar 31, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case make my white iPhone 5s look black?)
- Asked about: 3M™ Privacy Screen Protector for iP…
Can I get this cable in black?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxx
- Nov 11, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I get this cable in black?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable