Other than price what is the difference between this version and the one that's half the price and licensed for only 1 year? This one lasts longer?
2 Answers from the Community
This is a 'lifetime' subscription, however it can only be used once so that is for the lifetime of your Mac. Also this is for Mac only so no tablets
- Answered by Erica Q from Smithton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I believe this version is for desktop only. The other product, priced less and licensed for one year, is for one PC/Mac AND one iPad/tablet. So if you only need a desktop version, this is the one. You will always be able to use it. If you wish to use Office on an iPad/tablet, you need the 365 version.
- Answered by Greig W A from Sudbury
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
what is the renewal price after 1 year?
- Asked by Valerie S from Port Lincoln
- Jul 9, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the renewal price after 1 year?)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office 365 Home (1-year S…
can I pair only one airpod to my phone and the other to a different phone
- Asked by Alex S from Cromer
- May 10, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (can I pair only one airpod to my phone and the other to a different phone)
- Asked about: iPhone
Is this a one year plan? Or if you buy it through Apple do you get it longer than a year?
- Asked by Darian S from West Chester
- Jan 29, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this a one year plan? Or if you buy it through Apple do you get it longer than a year?)
- Asked about: Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Pl…