Do I have to restart my iphone when I plug in the lightning adapter to listen to music and charge my iphone 7 at same time?
My son bought me a lightning adapter that says "For the first time before using our product please restart your phone please using the original apple charging cord." The other instructions say"After the adapter is plugged into your phone interface please restart your phone and wait about 3 minutes before using our product"
.Do I put the adapter on my phone and then restart while it is connected to the charger? I had to do a restore on my phone already recently and am not looking to do it again. It says 2.4A 48/khz on the back and says Lightning adapter to...support iOS 11 or later.
1 Answer from the Community
- Answered by Mark O from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this charge my phone while listening to music?
- Asked by Matt S from Lakeside
- Jun 14, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charge my phone while listening to music?)
- Asked about: Belkin 3.5mm Audio Cable with Light…
Looking for a combo charger and extension cord for ipod touch.
- Asked by Charles F from Roanoke
- Jun 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Looking for a combo charger and extension cord for ipod touch.)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Will this crazy setup work?
- Asked by Alexander K from Rockville Centre
- May 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this crazy setup work?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
No answers yet