How do I wake the display from sleep mode?
My display is connected to my 2016 MacBook Pro. When I leave my workplace and then return, there's no way to turn on the external display. With my old Apple LED Cinema display I just had to hit a button on my (external) keyboard or click the mouse and the display would come on again. The only way to re-activate the LG display is by unplugging the connector. Is that intended? I don't think the connector is going to last very long that way!
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does this have the auto wake/sleep function? Thanks
- Asked by Martyn B
- Mar 13, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this have the auto wake/sleep function? Thanks)
- Asked about: Moleskine Folio Case for iPad Air 2
Does the AirPort Express Base Station support "Wake on Demand" (Bonjour Sleep Proxy)?
- Asked by Stephen N from Etobicoke
- Jul 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the AirPort Express Base Station support "Wake on Demand" (Bonjour Sleep Proxy)?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express